Marks Consulting is a woman-owned small business. We provide business process, finance and accounting advisory services, with a persistent focus on doing what is right for our client's business. Our mission is to make an impact that adds value with the perspectives of the most talented professionals in the industry. We believe that being a trusted advisor for our clients is more than just a tag line. We firmly believe that exceptional client service is grounded in integrity, trust and teamwork. We care about our client’s business and are willing to walk in their shoes to make a positive difference and a lasting impact.
Priyanka Dalwadi Marks
Priyanka Dalwadi Marks brings a wealth of experience that includes significant experience providing business process, finance and accounting advisory services, with specialized expertise in business internal controls. Working with both commercial and federal clients, she has developed a wide understanding of business practices used in varied organizations. Throughout her career, Priyanka has worked with a number of organizations providing advisory services to clients in the areas of internal control over financial reporting, business process improvement, organizational redesign, financial planning, analysis and reporting, internal audit, audit readiness, audit response, and audit remediation. Priyanka brings a diverse perspective to Marks Consulting’s clients and believes in providing clients with the best advice drawn from her well-rounded experience.
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Candidate
- Junior Achievement Volunteer, 2015
- Association of Government Accountants Past Board Member, 2013 – 2014
- DC Cares Volunteer, 2008 – 2014
- Encore Senior Meal Program Volunteer, 2006 – 2007
- Harlem Children Zone Volunteer, 2006
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer, 2005